|Tender Details :||Procurement Plan for Infrastructure Engineer 1.
B. Procurement Procedures
3. Contract packages subject to National Competitive Bidding procedures will be those identified as such in the project Procurement Plan. Any change to the mode of procurement of any procurement package in the Procurement Plan shall be made through updating of the Procurement Plan, and only with prior approval of ADB.
2. Sanctioning 4. Bidders shall not be declared ineligible or prohibited from bidding on the basis of barring procedures or sanction lists, except individuals and firms sanctioned by ADB, without prior approval of ADB.
3. Rejection of all Bids and Rebidding 5. The Borrower shall not reject all bids and solicit new bids without ADB`s prior concurrence. Even when only one or a few bids is/are submitted, the bidding process may still be considered valid if the bid was satisfactorily advertised and prices are reasonable in comparison to market values.
8. ADB Policy Clauses 11. A provision shall be included in all NCB works and goods contracts financed by ADB requiring suppliers and contractors to permit ADB to inspect their accounts and records and other documents relating to the bid submission and the performance of the contract, and to have them audited by auditors appointed by ADB.
12. A provision shall be included in all bidding documents for NCB works and goods contracts financed by ADB stating that the Borrower shall reject a proposal for award if it determines that the bidder recommended for award has, directly or through an agent, engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, or coercive practices in competing for the contract in question.
13. A provision shall be included in all bidding documents for NCB works and goods contracts financed by ADB stating that ADB will declare a firm or individual ineligible, either indefinitely or for a stated period, to be awarded a contract financed by ADB, if it at any time determines that the firm or individual has, directly or through an agent, engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, coercive or obstructive practices or any integrity violation in competing for, or in executing, ADB-financed contract.|